Payment Guidance: How It Works
Schoolstoreng.com allows you to pay for your purchases using debit cards issued by Interswitch, eTranzact powered by GTPay from GTBank and Visa card service provided by Valucard Nigeria. We protect your privacy and safety by not capturing the card details. Be sure that these details are processed directly on the payment gateway page. Here are the steps on how to make a successful payment with us.
- Log on to www.SchoolStoreng.com and select your purchases by clicking on Add to cart button then click checkout to start payment process.
- On Payment information page ,you can select from 3 payment options:
- Webpay via GTpay: for Interswitch, eTranzact and Mastercard
- Cash on delivery
- Visa: service provided by Valucard nigeria
- Go to the next page for the total amount and click pay now depending on the payment option selected above you will go to the confirmation page for the total amount and click Confirm order via relevant option.
- You will be redirected to the relevant Payment Gateway website
- Authenticate your card with the details
- For payments using Visa, after entering the card details and VBV code, you will be redirected back to www.SchoolStoreng.com with the status of transaction as ‘Approved’ or ‘Declined’
- Your transaction may be rejected mainly due to Insufficient fund, wrong authentication details or network problem at the time of processing payment.
- If using Internet explorer browser to successfully complete payment you will need to uncheck support for Use SSL2.0 by following the steps below:
- Click on Tool option on the menu bar.
- Select Internet Options
- Click Advance tab
- Scroll down to Security option and uncheck Use SSL 2.0
Make sure that the web address URL is always https: where you enter your card details
Check with your bank for any debits, before attempting the same transaction for the second time
Always type the website address in the address bar or bookmark the site, www.SchoolStoreng.com
For any enquiry related to double debits for the same purchase, please write to sales@SchoolStoreng.com
Do not reveal your card details to anyone in SchoolStoreng.com. We do not encourage our customers to pass on their card details for reason whatsoever. For security always quote first six digits and last four digits of your card, in case you need to write to us
Do not provide your card details in a pop up asking ‘for verification’
Do not allow a stranger to assist you while making transaction
Do not write the VBV/MCSC pin anywhere on the card. Please memorize the same.
Schoolstoreng is committed to provide utmost safety to the card holders. Should you have any suggestions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Customers can make payment online using their credit, debit and ATM card. Currently we can process payment for the following types of cards:
- Interswitch, eTranzact and Mastercard: service provided by GTBank Webpay platform
- Visa card: service provided by Valucard nigeria
Your credit, debit or ATM card number is transmitted by SSL directly to a secure electronic vault, and the little 'padlock' icon on your browser confirms this. At no time is your credit, debit or ATM card information stored on our servers. Bank draft, cheque or cash deposited into our GT Bank or Zenith Bank accounts are also acceptable. Enter the payment information and once we have confirmed with our banks your order will be on its way. We also accept cash on delivery for orders below N20,000.00.
Orders for the Lagos area will be dispatched same day and will be received either on the same day or on the next day. All deliveries in Lagos will be made in 48hrs. 24hrs delivery is available at a charge of N2,000 within Lagos. Deliveries outside Lagos will be received within 72hrs depending on the choice of courier service. We have partnered with reputable courier companies to maintain the integrity of our products at all items and ensure customers receive their orders within the shortest possible time.
Tracking my order
For customers outside Lagos, orders can be tracked depending on the choice of courier.
Cancelling my order
Orders can be cancelled online prior to making payment and prior to the items being dispatched. Once the order has been dispatched, it cannot be cancelled.
Return and Refunds Policy
Once items have been delivered to the customer Schoolstoreng does not accept returns. Customers can only return items within 3 days of receiving the order provided they are in the original condition and the package has not been tampered with. If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or, in accordance with our returns policy, because it is damaged or defective, we will refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and pay your costs of returning it to us (either via a personalised pre-paid return label, or by refunding your return postage costs.
Schoolstoreng will check all items returned as damaged or defective. In the event we find no fault, we reserve the right to re-charge you for the item/s and to recover our fees and expenses from you.
We will respond to all enquiries made via email or phone within and no later than 48 hours from time of receipt. For any issues please contact us at the below details.