School Store Ng payment option
Schoolstoreng.com allows you to pay for your purchases using debit cards issued by Interswitch, eTranzact powered by GTPay from GTBank and Visa card service provided by Valucard Nigeria. We protect your privacy and safety by not capturing the card details. Be sure that these details are processed directly on the payment gateway page. Here are the steps on how to make a successful payment with us.
- Log on to www.schoolStoreng.com and select your purchases by clicking on Add to cart button then click checkout to start payment process.
- On Payment information page ,you can select from 3 payment options:
- Webpay via GTpay: for Interswitch, eTranzact and Mastercard.
- Cash on delivery.
- Visa: service provided by Valucard nigeria.
- Go to the next page for the total amount and click pay now depending on the payment option selected above you will go to the confirmation page for the total amount and click Confirm order via relevant option.
- You will be redirected to the relevant Payment Gateway website.
- Authenticate your card with the details.
- For payments using Visa, after entering the card details and VBV code, you will be redirected back to www.SchoolStoreng.com with the status of transaction as ‘Approved’ or ‘Declined’.
- Your transaction may be rejected mainly due to Insufficient fund, wrong authentication details or network problem at the time of processing payment.
- If using Internet explorer browser to successfully complete payment you will need to uncheck support for Use SSL2.0 by following the steps below:
- Click on Tool option on the menu bar.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click Advance tab.
- Scroll down to Security option and uncheck Use SSL 2.0.
Customers can make payment online using their credit, debit and ATM card. Currently we can process payment for the following types of cards:
- Interswitch, eTranzact and Mastercard: service provided by GTBank Webpay platform.
- Visa card: service provided by Valucard nigeria.
Your credit, debit or ATM card number is transmitted by SSL directly to a secure electronic vault, and the little 'padlock' icon on your browser confirms this. At no time is your credit, debit or ATM card information stored on our servers. Bank draft, cheque or cash deposited into our GT Bank or Zenith Bank accounts are also acceptable. Enter the payment information and once we have confirmed with our banks your order will be on its way. We also accept cash on delivery for orders below N20,000.00.
- Make sure that the web address URL is always https: where you enter your card details.
- Check with your bank for any debits, before attempting the same transaction for the second time.
- Always type the website address in the address bar or bookmark the site, www.schoolStoreng.com.
- For any enquiry related to double debits for the same purchase, please write to sales@schoolStoreng.com.
- Do not reveal your card details to anyone in SchoolStoreng.com. We do not encourage our customers to pass on their card details for reason whatsoever. For security always quote first six digits and last four digits of your card, in case you need to write to us.
- Do not provide your card details in a pop up asking ‘for verification’.
- Do not allow a stranger to assist you while making transaction.
- Do not write the VBV/MCSC pin anywhere on the card. Please memorize the same.
- schoolstoreng is committed to provide utmost safety to the card holders. Should you have any suggestions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.