Adomania draws on the natural likes of teens for collective learning with work in small groups and a task done together as a class: Ensemble pour… It is a clearly formulated group objective with a variety of document to capture student’s attention.
- It focuses on the teen experience, with visual, written and oral documents, as well as a Cultures page inspired by teen magazines.
- It has clear and contextualised work on Language, a double page for students to practise and an assessment per stage
preparation for the Delf exam every two stages.
- Easy to use, with a short and varied structure for each lesson: 1 lesson = 1 double-page
- It helps students improve their reading and writing in levels 3 and 4, long documents, literary texts and writing workshops in the workbook
- As a bonus, an original video documentary (16 sequences) on the life of French middle school students (levels 1 and 2) and 20 authentic videos with a teen appeal (levels 3 and 4), with resource sheets to download from the TV5MONDE website.