This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2020.
Reinforce learning and deepen understanding of the key concepts covered in the latest syllabus; an ideal course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
– Develop and strengthen skills and knowledge with a wealth of additional exercises that perfectly supplement the Student’s Book.
– Build confidence with extra practice for each lesson to ensure that a topic is thoroughly understood before moving on.
– Fully explore and analyse international businesses through exercises based on authentic case studies.
– Keep track of students’ work with ready-to-go write-in exercises.
Cambridge IGCSE Study Guide for Business Studies
Send students into their exam with the confidence to achieve their maximum potential using step-by-step guidance that helps to practise skills learned and improve exam technique.
– Avoid common misconceptions with frequent mistakes highlighted throughout
– Build students’ skills constructing and writing answers with a range of practice and exam-style questions
– Easily identify areas for improvement with the answers in the back of the book
– Help students target their revision and focus on important concepts and skills with key objectives at the beginning of every chapter
– Ensure that students maximise their time in the exam with examiner’s tips and suggestions on how to approach questions
– Contextualise knowledge with authentic case studies
This Study and Revision Guide has been updated for the latest syllabus for examination from 2020. This title has not been through the Cambridge Assessment International Education endorsement process.