Endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education for full syllabus coverage.
Foster a deeper understanding with a wide range of international case studies and exam preparation matched to the key knowledge students need for success.
This title covers the entire syllabus for Cambridge International AS & A Level Business (9609). It is divided into separate sections for AS and A Level making it ideal for students studying both the AS and the A Level and also those taking the AS examinations at the end of their first year.
– Illustrates key concepts using examples from multinationals and businesses that operate around the world
– Provides practice throughout the course with carefully selected past paper questions, covering all question types, at the end of each chapter
– Using and interpreting data feature emphasises and illustrates the importance of numeracy both in terms of calculations and interpreting numerical data
– Free Revision and practice CD includes interactive tests, selected answers, additional activities, and a glossary
– Answers to the questions in the Student’s Book can be found on the Teacher’s CD Rom