Reinforce learning and deepen understanding of the key concepts covered in the latest syllabus; an ideal course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
– Develop and strengthen skills and knowledge with a wealth of additional exercises that perfectly supplement the Student’s Book.
– Build confidence with extra practice for each lesson to ensure that a topic is thoroughly understood before moving on.
– Ensure students know what to expect with hundreds of rigorous practice and exam-style questions.
– Keep track of students’ work with ready-to-go write-in exercises.
– Save time with all answers available for free online: www.hoddereducation.co.uk/cambridgeextras.
This book covers the syllabus content for Mechanics, including forces and equilibrium, kinematics of motion in a straight line, momentum, Newton’s laws of motion, and energy, work and power. This title has not been through the Cambridge Assessment International Education endorsement process.