Maximise exam potential with independent practice
Author Sarah Lloyd
Suitable for: Cambridge IGCSE Physics (0625) students aged 14-16
Publication date: 13/10/2016
Paperback: 168 pages
Strengthen exam potential. Directly supporting the bestselling Complete Science for Cambridge IGCSE series, this new Workbook equips students with the essential practice central to performance in exams. Matched to the latest syllabus, stretching activities fully develop all the key exam skills, preparing students to achieve.
- Fully develop the sophisticated scientific skills key to achievement in assessment
- Stretch high achievers to their top potential with regular extension work
- Embed the practical skills central to success in IB Diploma and Cambridge International AS & A Level
- Reinforce understanding through extensive practice – including a focus on data-handling, investigations and practicals
- Fully support the latest Cambridge IGCSE syllabus.