Thorough preparation for Cambridge Checkpoint – rise to the challenge of Cambridge IGCSE®
Suitable for: Cambridge Lower Secondary learners, aged 11-13
Publication date: 29/08/2013
Paperback: 128 pages
Fully matched to the Cambridge Lower Secondary Physics syllabus, this stretching Workbook supports learners in preparing for the Cambridge Checkpoint test and in making the leap to IGCSE Science, providing opportunities for consolidation and practice.
- Consolidate essential knowledge and skills, using activities mapped to the Cambridge Lower Secondary syllabus, and matched to materials in the Student Book
- Reinforce learners’ understanding and confidence with a wide range of revision materials and extra exercises, designed to stretch all abilities
- Thoroughly prepare learners for progression tests and the Cambridge Checkpoint test, using Cambridge-style practice questions
- Encourage top achievement via extension material, preparing students for the step up to Cambridge IGCSE
- All answers are provided in the Teacher Pack.