For self-study or classroom use, this all-in-one reference and exercise book covers the entire French grammar from A1-B1.
- Covers the entire French grammar point by point: detailed grammatical explanation on the left page, application exercise on the right page, and an end-of-chapter assessment to evaluate acquired knowledge.
- A clear and systematic structure: a detailed formulation of grammar rules with numerous examples, a strong focus on oral work and vocabulary acquisition to facilitate comprehension.
- Over 80 units to gain proficiency in French grammar:
- 800 activities to practice
- An MP3 audio CD (over 200 recordings)
- A booklet of answer keys and transcripts
- 350 digital self-correction activities from the Parcours digital. (PC/Mac compatible)