A new reference and exercise book to discover and learn about Phonics.
- This book offers a clear and systematic structure for learning about phoneme and grapheme relationships (sounds and letters) with detailed explanations and 700 application exercises.
- A three-step approach to learning:
- Je decouvre to explore the different graphemes of a single sound
- Je crie des liens to work on spelling and develop vocabulary and grammar skills.
- J’ecoute, j’ecris, je dis… to study the sound in context (dictation, library texts and culture)
- An introduction with a guide to reading and writing French, discovering, and reviewing the writing system.
- All all-in-one format for self-study with MP3 Audio CD (250 recordings)