Inspire learners with a fun write-in activity book, to consolidate learning and provide practice of key communication, language and literacy skills and concepts.
– Ensure coverage of the Early Years Foundation Stage Early Learning Goals in Communication, Language and Literacy over 6 units, with activities suitable for use at home or in an Early Years setting
– Encourage independent learning and celebrate progress with a self-assessment chart.
– Inspire creativity with space to write and record ideas on every page.
– Support the concepts covered in Reading Book C Fiction, Reading Book C Non-fiction, and the Teacher’s Pack
– Prepare learners for their first primary year with progression built-in to support and underpin the Cambridge Primary English Stage 1 curriculum.
This series has not been through the Cambridge International endorsement process.