Les Loustics has a new multi-device digital resource for students and teachers. It has a free access website with fun activities for learning French. It is filled with Large illustration introducing the theme, communication objective as a question and Oral production outcomes at the bottom of the page. It also involves three or four different activities to understand and apply acquired knowledge. A course that is easy to use, tested by children and teachers around the world.
- This course is chock-full of visual and audio documents that reflect the lively and joyful world of children.
- A creative, action-oriented approach to give children a zest for learning.
- A gradual progression based on concrete communication situations and simple activities.
- A fun and motivating way to learn French, increasingly enriched from one level to the next
- Openness to other cultures and disciplines with work on concrete projects
- A wealth of additional resources: a file with the tear-out resources for photocopying, a colour workbook with stickers and an audio CD, an enriched digital manual for leading the class, and colour flashcards.
- A new site for students to work independently.