A COURSE THAT IS EASY TO USE, TESTED BY CHILDREN AND TEACHERS AROUND THE WORLD
AGES 3-5 Years
- A new introductory course that meets the needs of various beginner’s French programmes.
- A positive learning environment, relevant to the daily lives and imaginary world of children with endearing characters and eye-catching graphics.
- A course that can be adjusted to suit the desired teaching time with a Du temps pour d’autres activites? Section and additional worksheet in the resource files.
- A fun, structured approach that aids memorization through nursery rhymes, songs, poems, and following the action of stories.
- Oral comprehension and production activities combined with miming, finger games, round dances, etc., considering multiple intelligences through an approach tailored to small children
- A wealth of additional resources, adapted to the teaching of small children: a detailed teacher’s guide, a set of 200 colour flashcards and a downloadable resource file.
- TEACHER’S GUIDE: Methodology guidelines and tips for teaching little ones. The sequence of lessons and all the answer keys.
- Practical and fun spiral-bound resource to facilitate use in class (individual seatwork and work with the teacher)
- Oral instruction and activities transcribed on the left-hand page for the teacher
- Recurring pictograms to facilitate activities and language learning.