For Learners working or training to work in a business environment as a crash course or in private lessons.
- Updated content that keeps pace with development in the French speaking business world, striking a perfect balance between everyday language and business terminology.
- An effective method for developing autonomy in spoken and written language use.
- “Reperes” pages to develop business skills and proper social and professional conduct
- Professional scenarios to develop learner’s capacity to act in a French-speaking working environment and evaluate their level of autonomy.
- Preparation for the DFP A2 and B1 Diploma, BULATS exams and Delf Pro (workbook)
- A DVD ROM included in the manual, featuring all of the audio materials, the portfolio, an interactive multilingual glossary with sound, additional documents and authentic video resources.