Amazing science from a best-loved reader series. Explore your planet while you build your confidence with books. Are you fascinated by storms, volcanoes, stars and space? With this handsome box set of quality Usborne readers, you can explore all those cool things and boost your reading skills too. Forget dull reading schemes that don’t expand your horizons. It’s time to check out the marvels of your world! Get ready for a close-up look at erupting volcanoes, your miraculous body, and the challenges of living in space…
- Best-loved hardback readers in a handsome box set
- A great way to start exploring the majesty of our world
- Perfect for children who are just beginning to read alone
- Bright colour pictures help children to decode the text
- Essential science topics that support the KS1 curriculum
Contains 10 books: Living in Space; Planet Earth; Storms and Hurricanes; Volcanoes; Earthquakes and Tsunamis; The Solar System; Weather; Your Body; Sun, Moon and Stars and Astronomy.